Friday, October 7, 2016

Day Seven: Fourboysandanlgirl Episode 3 Show Notes

Oops! I forgot to publish my show notes for Episode Three before publishing the show notes from Episode Four. Forgive me... and my apologies for the baaaaad screen shot picture below;)!



Gorgeous footage taken from Quidi Vidi Village, Newfoundland and Labrador.

Instagram: fourboysandanlgirl
Ravelry: 4boysandanlgirl

Ayrton Sweater by Jane Ellis (AKA Commitment Sweater) using Plymouth Yarns' Mushishi yarn in the Harvest colour way.

Short Sleeved Quick Knitted Cardigan by A Crafty House (Paid Pattern) in Lions Brand Wool-Ease Tonal colour Royal Blue.

Project Bag by Mrs. Brown's Bags

Hitchhiker shawl by Martina Behm using Little Bean Loves gradient Merino Cashmere Nylon (MCN) in the colour way 011.

Knit Along (KAL) with Lynne's Sunshine and Bubblegum Podcast.

Shawl KAL with Barbara's Knitting I Love Podcast.

Traditional rug hooking designed by me using a variety of natural and manmade fibres.

Rug hooking inspired by Deanne Fitzpatrick's style of hooking.

Noro Kureyon is the name of the yarn I used for whip stitching my fish rug's edges.

Podcast Love:

Christina at The Cozy Knitter also co-hosts the Dye Another Day podcast with Amanda of The Yarn Enabler Etsy shop.

Barbara at Knitting I Love podcast.

Kayleen from the Little Bean and Me podcast.

Katie at Inside Number 23's Podcast Colour work KAL.

Upcoming Patterns:

Yarn Cocoon By Cindy Moisant using Noro Kureyon (see above).

Movie Night Mittens by Betty Clay. I'm planning on using Richard Devries' worsted weight super wash yarn in colour way's Jewelbox, I.L.Y. and Oz Opal.

Caramel Slouch by Tin Can Knits in stash yarn.

LYS:

Cast On Cast Off

Canada Post Deliveries/Stash Enhancement:

Four Main Food Groups yarn on their MCN base from LegacyKnitz.














No comments:

Post a Comment