Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cravings


When DH travels and it's just the four of us, I find that my inspiration to cook is depleted. The boys are typical in their desire for plain, uneventful food (hardly any spices or variance from bland - bleach!) and I'm often at a loss as to what to make for them.

I love reading blogs, as you know, and there are several blogs that I turn to for food inspiration, even if I'm not making and of the recipes at home. I would recommend Skinnytaste, ChocolateCoveredKatie and pretty much any Weight Watchers recipe (I've linked this one to one of our favourite family recipes) as food resources.

The following is one dessert recipe that I tried because I had chocolate baked something craving but didn't want a load of leftovers in the house. I have now tried this recipe several times, both for just myself as well as for two when I've had a girlfriend come over for tea.



It's even yummier than it looks and EASY! So, if you're looking for a new dessert recipe just for you, give this one a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment